Old September 17th 04, 09:27 PM
~Candace~

ooohhh yes! Good idea. We're So heading over there this weekend

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Ohhh little coffins with boney inhabitants.... tres cool Candace...
Try to tie it into a book if you can.. that helps encourage kids to read.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let
"~Candace~" wrote in message
news
Diane, I just had this flash of a miniature graveyard scene, splayed

across
a table top, all done in polymer clay! (It was the tiny tombstones that

did
it)
I think I'll call my local library and see if they would like a little
display to set up for Halloween.
And now I have to say a profound thanks, because I haven't had a project
idea like that since the 8th grade, and you tipped me off. Thank you!

~Candace~
"Diane Villano" wrote in message
I have an article in Polymer Cafe's fall issue on a carved Jack
O'Lantern
pin with GITD features. I just hope the magazine comes out before
Halloween! I've also done little tombstone beads from Granitex with

"RIP"
stamped into them. And candy corn beads from a bullseye cane. And
spiderweb cane slices. And a great little skull cane. Gee, I guess I
done
more than I thought for Halloween.

Diane Villano
Bead&Button '04 Faculty (Polymer Clay)
Founding President, Southern Connecticut Polymer Clay Guild
Grant Diffendaffer's teaching for us Oct 23-24!

"Arondelle" wrote in message
newsCz2d.20462$z_3.12246@trndny07...
~Candace~ wrote:
Is anyone else doing anything Halloween related with their clay?
I'd love
to hear all about it!