Old August 18th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_3_]

Default she was amazed

"Linda Lee" wrote in message
I know it can be done...correcting just one stitch...but I wouldn't be
the master of it. roflmbo

I'm not even sure I would take on the challenge of knitting in one piece
but I know 'no seams' would be so nice.

See...I told you I had little to offer in this group as all of you here
are much more advance in your knitting skills than I am. I'm like a
pre-schooler wanting to play with the big grade school kids. :-)

Linda, playing with the big kids is a great way to learn. I will bet that
among the knitters here, every technique has been tried and every mistake
made.
The sharing of knitting knowledge has come full circle but instead of being
passed along orally, we now share with out keyboards.
DA