Old December 15th 03, 01:22 AM
Alison

Lula - I loved your post about the interesting needlework storage. I
have to say that I am far from emulating you - most of my stash lives
in canvas tote bags (many bags). But for my birthday I got a little
chest from Pier One with 16 ceramic drawers. The drawers are all
brightly painted with different designs. It could be a spice chest
but for me it's a beading chest - all the little clasps, rings,
charms, etc. now have a place to live. Otherwise I have floss in
plastic boxes - I got some nice big ones at the Container Store and
have broken the lids on two of them trying to get them open (they
close very tightly.) I enjoy reading about other people's
storage/stitching situations!

Alison