Old January 3rd 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default OT Read your bill

A few years ago I got hit with the purchase of a home gym.

--
Mary
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: If you do online shopping, pay very close attention to your bill. I just
: took a hit for $1,200 worth of software. Me? Yeah, right . . . I'm the
one
: who's still learning to take pictures of my thumb with the telephone. What
: on earth would I do with a $1,200 software package? Fortunately, my nice
: credit card company also knew that such a purchase was highly unlikely and
: slammed the credit card account shut. Unfortunately, I had ordered a
: beautiful navy blue dress that was 70% off. Now it's no longer available.
: (sigh). Read your bills very carefully. Polly
:
: