Old May 7th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep

Default support gloves

"Gerald & Donna McIntosh" wrote in message
m...
Hi, been looking for some new support gloves (my oldest DD has
"borrowed" mine, not likely to get them back since they're in
her room somewhere! :-) anyway, I thought I had seen a pair that
was black and blue zebra-like stripes and another color in one of
my needlework and/or yarn catelogs but can't remember which one.
Can anyone point me in right direction? On-line source would be
great too!

Thanks
Donna In S. Indiana

Fancy Works between Bloomington & Ellettsville carries the TheraGloves
line - don't know about the blue zebra stripes ones, though....

www.fancy-works.com
and they do phone orders (no online yet - too much competition there), and
take Visa, MasterCard, and (I think) Discover..

her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY