Old July 7th 16, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Dimensions Gold Collection/Thread?

I have a Dimension Gold Captivating Felines Kit which unfortunately has become separated from its chart/instructions. I have everything else that came with the kit just not the instructions. Does anyone know how I might be able to get a replacement chart? When I google Dimensions my results seem to indicate that Dimensions is owned by simplicity. While there are whole kits still available to purchase on sites like EBay I can't afford to pay twice what I did for it originally and I don't need more thread. I know that because of copy right laws I can't just ask someone to photocopy it. I have sent an email to simplicity hoping that maybe they'll be able/willing to provide me with a copy. If not I have no idea what I'm going to do with the kit if I can't find the chart.