Old September 1st 03, 08:17 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default OT Picking up Mercury (was: OT - for Sooz)

How is Merc?

He is fabulous, the tough little guy. He walks really really slowly, with a
huge limp and this big cast! But he's all happy. (He spent the entire drive
from the coast to Berkeley staring at me with a big ol'smile, the Honey-Pie.)
This morning he's sleeping in very late, and now I have to go roust him to get
him to go peepee. MY BABY. Seems to be in no pain, and even though I know it
does hurt, I'm so happy that he is comfortable, at least.

Sorry I've been remiss with emails and stuff the past 24 hours -- I've been
busy with the Merc.
~~
Sooz
-------