Old September 23rd 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dwyn

Default Naming is the game, and I suck at it.

On Sep 22, 10:47*pm, "Sterling"
wrote:
Most of my stuff is one of a kind, so it just makes sense to name each piece. *But, if you are
making a lot of one kind, then it doesn't really make sense to name each one of the same kind. *Boy,

I agree. But, if you have a "line" of jewery though - it makes sense
to name it.

Such as - this is the "Summer Breezes" line, and this is the "Fall
Frost" collection, which consists of the 2 styles of earrings, 3
lengths of necklaces, and 2 styles of bracelet. yada yada yada.