Old February 26th 17, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Mega quilter problems

On Wednesday, 20 November 2013 08:55:38 UTC-5, wrote:
I recently purchased a used, but almost new, Viking mega quilter. It is skipping stitches and the thread keeps breaking. I have adjusted both tensions, and re-threaded, adjust the frame,it sews good for a minute, then the thread breaks or skips stitches. It is driving me crazy...I am new to quilting, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Dora

I am just looking at a six year old machine approx. with frame but have no idea what price it should be. Asking 3500.00. I love Husqvarna and have two other machines but not a long arm. Can anyone give me an idea if that would be a good buy and how long do these machines last? It has not been serviced but she says it works great. HELP please