Old February 16th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Myran

Default AD new Bead Bugle article

On Feb 15, 5:18 pm, "Sarajane Helm" wrote:
merci beaucoups, Marylo!
I hope to continue writing for a long time, and about polymer clay and all
that can be done with it. What a great medium!!
If you want to read even more, I do have a column that runs in Belle Armoire
magazine--have you seen that magazine over there? All about wearable art,
and FABULOUS stuff too!! I have a business of art column with them. Its NOT
the pretty part...but useful!!

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery

Dear Sarajane,

No, I know Belle-Armoire only because I found a cover somewhere on the
Net, but it is not displayed in France (like most of the US magazines
either). And some stuff for Polymer Clay just arrived a few days ago
here too (Pinata inks for example). We are really late in France. The
only way to go on is to order directly from the USA and sometimes, the
fees are really high for some people. But Polymer clay is really a
magic medium...
I'm happy to read that you will go on writing and teaching, we need
master like you.

LOL (Lots Of Love)
The Dreamer (aka Marylo)
http://reveusedebijoux.canalblog.com