Old May 5th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default Another LQS Closing

Maureen, Please do let me know when you will be in Tucson, would love
a meet-up if there is an appropriate time.
Yes it is a 2 hr drive down, but I also have family there so all is
good.

Pati, in Phx

On May 4, 5:51*am, Maureen Wozniak wrote:
On Tue, 3 May 2011 13:21:45 -0500, Sunny wrote

Sunny,

My parents have a vacation house in Vail, AZ. *According to my Mom, there are
3 quilt shops in the Tucson area. *I'm not sure exactly where they are
though. *I'm looking forward to seeing them this summer when we visit.

Maureen