Old January 9th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default Going on my first cruise

On Jan 8, 12:57*pm, Blossom wrote:
My DH is reading all the documents & giving me tidbits of information
as I try to work ha ha ha...

Can I take circular knitting needles, with a project on them, on the
cruise ship? (Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas)

Can I carry them onboard in my carry-on?

Must I put them in my checked luggage?

Can I take an active crochet project with me?

Can I carry that onboard in my carry-on?

Must crochet projects be in checked luggage?

Already have a solution scissors, my handy-dandy clover yarn
cutter

thanks in advance,
Blossom

I would think that, on a cruise, there are very few limits.

Have fun!
Higs,
Katherine