Old June 11th 10, 07:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Al Balmer[_2_]

Default Polishing compound question

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:30:29 -0700, Andrew Falanga
wrote:

Wow, has it been a long time since I've posted to this NG. My wife
and I are currently cutting a few topaz stones for a client and these
topaz are unlike anything we've ever seen. They are taking a polish
in a most difficult manner and this is forcing us to consider some
alternative polishing compounds. I've found a company on-line selling
something called Super Blue Polish.

Never used it, but what are you using now? Is the polish difficult all
over, or just some facets?

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ