Old June 11th 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Andrew Falanga

Default Polishing compound question

Hi,

Wow, has it been a long time since I've posted to this NG. My wife
and I are currently cutting a few topaz stones for a client and these
topaz are unlike anything we've ever seen. They are taking a polish
in a most difficult manner and this is forcing us to consider some
alternative polishing compounds. I've found a company on-line selling
something called Super Blue Polish. They claim it is quite the
polishing compound. I was hoping someone here might have used this
compound because I've never heard of it. Is it as good as they say?

Thanks for any input,
Andy