Old June 22nd 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
howard

Default Ir filtration system - any recommendations?

Kris Krieger wrote:
Hi, ALl, I was wondering whether anyone is familiar with air-
filtration/fume hood type systems suitble for a very small in-home
glassworking bench. Best would be somehting that coudl be lifted onto the
working surface during soldering/grinding (tho' I intend to do most of my
grinding outside, as I have a covered porch), then lifted off and moved
when I'm wither scoring glass, or using the table for some other purpose.

TIA!

- Kris

squirrel cage motor
4" flexible dryer hose attached to the motor
wood or styrofoam with 4" hole for the dryer hose
place in window and close window until it abuts the above
vent 4" dryer hose to the outside

cheap, easy and effctive