Old February 22nd 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default looking for online diamond retailer with decent pricing

robr wrote:
I'm looking for a reputable jewelry dealer that lists stone
characteristics such as color and clarity. My wife wants a pair of
diamond studs (set in either silver, white gold or platinum) for her
40th birthday. The wife doesn't care if they are man made diamonds
(not simulants) or come from the DeBeers monopoly, or if I need to buy
the stones separately and have them set. My budget is around $400 (so
she's getting some small-ass studs probably set in white gold ).

Thanks for any recommendations.

With a budget like that, you're better off going to the local corner
jewelry store.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com