Old October 7th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
dooney

Default new to group

Hello:

This is my first message after having bought the Ultimate Sweater
Machine. I decided to try machine knitting again and I could not
resist the 1/2 off price offer I found. It is a new machine. I had
two Singer machines years ago and decided to return to hand knitting
and sold them both. Now I want to hand knit and machine knit, but I
didn't want to spend as much as I would have to on a sophisticated
machine. The Sweater machine seems to be perfect for my needs. I am
just now setting it up and the directions and instructions for knitting
are familiar to me after having refreshed my memory from viewing the
video. I am glad there is a group like this so I can clarify if I need
to do so.

So I will be off and knitting. Even if I only use it for the bulk of
the sweater, other items. I don't mind finishing off collars and
ribbings by hand. Yeah...the best of both worlds, I would say. Pauline