Old July 7th 05, 05:34 PM
Su/Cutworks

Paulette wrote:

Oh thank you Su! (oh and I do make sets from time to time, *hint* )

LOL. To be honest I get so dazzled by the focals I forget to look at
anything else. And hey (sudden change of attitude) I can't get to love
focals if I don't HAVE any.... hmmm...

And yes, the advert is working, but it took a few months and a couple of
issues. So, you will need to be paitient, which was hard on me because my
hubby was anxious about getting a return on all the money that was spent
on the ad right away. I'll tell you what Kalera told me, it won't happen
right away, but it will happen and it will build slowly over time. Just
hang in there!

It is a slow process for anything that's good. I've been working like mad
on the BritLamp project with the inestimable Emma Ralph and I so very much
want it to work out but we're aware it's not going to be an overnight
success. Patience is the main point, and belief that things will work.

Thanks for the supportive words, they're very much appreciated.

-Su

--
..sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk All roads lead to beads.
British Lampwork 'Modern Glass - Ancient Roots'