Old July 7th 05, 05:32 PM
Kalera Stratton

Yes! You may only gain one or two new customers per issue, but by the
end of the year that really makes a huge impact on your bottom line. By
the end of two years you're in the catbird seat!

Paulette Insall wrote:
Oh thank you Su! (oh and I do make sets from time to time, *hint* ) And
yes, the advert is working, but it took a few months and a couple of issues.
So, you will need to be paitient, which was hard on me because my hubby was
anxious about getting a return on all the money that was spent on the ad
right away. I'll tell you what Kalera told me, it won't happen right away,
but it will happen and it will build slowly over time. Just hang in there!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com