Old July 1st 05, 04:46 AM
Kalera Stratton

PAULETTE, I am grinning from EAR TO EAR! Not only did I win my favorite
bead that you showed me last week, but when I checked your closed
auctions... HOLY CRAP WOMAN!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That was the stunner you were wearing, wasn't it? People can SENSE when
you really love a bead, can't they?

Things are really taking off... I noticed that *everything* you had up
sold. WOOOOO! I am SO glad I got that bead while I could still afford
it.

Paulette Insall wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm so tired of not having any time to read through all the
new posts! Guess I've got to get better at time management, huh? LOL! So,
yet another quick post from me to let you know I have auctions ending
tonight. Get 'em while you can

~Celestial Relic Lentil Focal~

~Lemondrop Set~

~Japanese Maple Focal~