Old February 17th 04, 02:57 PM
Lee S. Billings

In article b2oYb.1730$tM5.349@fed1read04,
says...

I think a huge part of the jewelry issue is understanding your market and
working FOR it, instead of against it (or finding a different market).

Oh, yeah... So far, I've been selling mostly at SF cons, tagging along with my
partner and his business, and not doing terribly well because cons are a poor
market for high-end jewelry. (OTOH, that realization caused me to add the
"cheap silver" line, which now produces most of my sales at cons, so it wasn't
all bad.) This year I am going to be branching out into some honest-to-ghod
Craft Shows, where I hope to do better.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at