Old November 4th 03, 03:15 AM
Ann

"Tara D" wrote in message
On 03 Nov 2003 23:03:34 GMT, (BDS2pds) wrote:

God bless you Ann.
The fisherman's wool made by Lion is what I got and they do have a

pattern
online but it is for a woman. Can I use that?

Why not? I checked it out, it's not frou-frou. Looks pretty much
like a honeycomb, simple cord, corded rib and beaded rib stitches.
Very classic aran grouping.

Tara
And for those wondering what I would consider frou-frou in aran, wasp
nest cable, corn stitch cable, multiple intertwined lozenges.

Yeh, but those start to verge on lace (without the holes). They really
belong on a shawl, not an outerwear sweater.

Ann, opinionated about sweater patterns