Old November 4th 03, 01:00 AM
georg

BDS2pds wrote:

I now need an aran knit cardigan pattern for a man . I finally was able to find
the oiled wool today and now can start this xmas present if someone can find me
a pattern. Does no one knit any more? No knitting shops or hardly any yarn
out there today which really shocked me.

I'm very lucky. I live in an area with an LNS, LQS and LYS.... all
separate stores.

I knit, but I do boring stuff- ordinary stocking stitch afghans. I try
to use yarn that I find interesting though.

Recently, my beloved has picked up the crochet hook again and is raiding
my stash. If only I could convince him to shop for his own stash! LOL.
Still, it does give me the excuse to expand my own stash.

-georg