Old November 3rd 03, 11:08 PM
Bungadora

You might try googling the rec.crafts.textiles.yarn group. They know an awful
lot of places to shop. Meanwhile, I came across this one.

http://www.knitting-crochet.com/menkni.html

Pretty plain, but it's free.

I like Vogue knitting. Their site has a good links page.
http://www.vogueknitting.com/

I haven't knit very much recently, although I am beginning to think I should
start up again. I've been looking at a pattern in alpaca wool for the past 10
years or so, and think I might just do it after I use up some of my yarn
scraps. Which requires me to sort my yarns, of course.

Dora

(BDS2pds)

I now need an aran knit cardigan pattern for a man . I finally was able to
find
the oiled wool today and now can start this xmas present if someone can find
me
a pattern. Does no one knit any more? No knitting shops or hardly any yarn
out there today which really shocked me.