Old July 2nd 05, 02:56 PM
Ron Anderson

Those were custom painted. If you want to know more about Featherwieghts
than you thought you ever could pick up a copy of Nancy Johnson-Srebo's book
"Featherweight 221 the perfect portable" it is a wealth of info on the
Featherweight machines.

--
Ron Anderson
A1 Sewing Machine
"Linda Sweigart" wrote in message
"I do not wish to debate with you. I can tell you I have forgotten more
about
sewing machines than you will ever know."

Referring to your quote, I have a question about Singer featherweights. I
know they were manufactured in the standard black, white, and light green.
I've also seen a couple ruby-red ones. Did they come in that color or were
they custom painted?

Linda