Old July 10th 17, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barb L

Default Rainbow Bridge

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:18:43 PM UTC-7, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/30/2017 9:40 PM, Barb L wrote:
I join the group as I love needlework.

Welcome!

Since you're new here, tell us a bit about yourself, Barb.

I been in this group for some time..more of a lurker and reader..
Im a person who does many kinds of crafts. Needlework has always been something i have love as it is a dieing art..have not done any for years only cause many of the kits you can't find in Canada..but i love to be in the groups and get new idea for the future down the road. Im in my late 50's. I have a few groups on yahoo. I just shut down 4 groups on here all but one. I enjoy helping other when needed.