Old July 1st 17, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barb L

Default Rainbow Bridge

It would be nice to get some kind of msg if what I sent is helpful. I join the group as I love needlework. I have groups of my own on yahoo one that is 17 years old but not needledworks stuff..plus I have a few of the same groups that are here.. When someone post in my group for help an i send them what i kind find they are more grateful with thank you and that will help of not. I have help so many ppl over time on things but never knew it was going to be like this