Old November 8th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Knitting motor question

On Oct 17, 4:44 pm, hippielady wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using a Knitking/Brother knitting motor,
and if so, if you could answer a quick ? for me.

When I had it set up to run with my bulky machine, there was a gap
between the bar that hooks it onto the motor drive, now that I've
connected the standard gauge machine it appears the machine is sitting
too high for the connector. Did anyone else have this problem and
how did you resolve it? I'm just baffled.

Thanks,

HL

There are 2 sets of screws in the front, front set for bulky, back set
for regular gauge. Need to make sure you are using the right
positions. A