Old September 5th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Polymer Clay Figures

There are several books out there on sculpting lifelike and cartoonish
figures in polymer clay. Just go to amazon.com and put 'polymer clay
sculpt" or "polymer clay figures" into the search box and you'll come up
with all kinds of hits.

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Achbar Ibn Ali wrote:

I have attended a science fiction convention this past weekend.
There was a lady there making figures from polymer clay. I would
love to learn this. Are there any books that teach this sort of
thing?

Achbar