Old February 25th 19, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 11:10:51 AM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:

I love seeing posts here again!

So I'll add my own.

I'm currently re-stitching models for my first four Goodie
Bag charts. Zweigart liked them so much, they kept my original
models for display at trade shows and such.

Congrats on that, Nyssa! What a good feeling that must give you.

The big news I've been holding back is that I've developed
a new website along with several friends (one of whom is
another stitcher) and will eventually be re-posting my old
freebie charts on the new site plus newer, exclusive designs
that have never before been published.

snip

I'll let everyone here know when the site goes live.

I can't wait to start getting feedback on all the work that's
been done.

Sounds fantastic! Please do let us know!
Joan