Old July 7th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

Thanks for the link to Bottles of Hope. I love to see all the bottles.

Tina

"PenguinTrax" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kathy,

All my beads are formed by hand, some are textured with stamps and
other objects.

My current stash of bottles for BOH came from a member at the Ocala FL
Guild. But, if you call your local hospital's cancer area and ask them
to save bottles for you from the anti-nausea meds (forget the name,
sorry), you can get scads of them. There are instructions on how to
clean and prep the bottles at the Bottles of Hope site (http://
www.bottlesofhope.org). Beaded ones would be beautiful!

Barbara

On Jun 28, 4:41 pm, "Zk" wrote:
I really like the green faux stone beads! Remind me of Japanese

architecture
/ pottery / woodworks. Do you make the shaped ones with a mold?

Your crocheted rope is great too! Looks so nice, tight and even.

Where did you get your bottles for the bottle of hope projects? I wonder

if
there's somewhere local I could get some -- was thinking about covering

them
with bead weaving.
--
KathyZ