Old July 4th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default Show & Tell: clay and beads...and more clay

You're more than welcome, sweetie. )))))))

--
hugs,
Linda

"Valerie" wrote in message
: Thanks Linda!
:
: --
: Valerie
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: http://www.valeriebeads.com
: http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
:
: I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
: -Michelangelo Buonarroti
: "bluemaxx" wrote in message
: . ..
: Love all the noses... especially the ones that Valerie donated. So
Cute!
: And your gold heart and bottles are fantastic! Your switchplace is
also
: cool, and I love your sterling ring! Beautiful design on that...
:
: You've been busy, grrl!
:
: --
: hugs,
: Linda
: Tucker-cat photos: http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx
:
:
: "Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
: ...
: : Quickly uploaded to my Flickr account...
: :
: : Feedback welcome!
: :
: :
: : http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguintrax/
: : --
: : Barbara
: :
: : Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué
: :
: : There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave
: Barry)
: :
: : http://www.penguintrax.com
: : http://www.backseatgrammarian.com