Old October 17th 04, 11:25 AM
Patti

Aaah!
I always wondered how she got that machine quilting in those pieces.
So, it isn't really quilting, but machine embroidery first? You'll have
to tell us how she then quilts it. Is she still working in
cream/neutral?

So glad you had a good time.
..
In article , Flossy
writes
Yesterday I went to my first ever workshop. It was Thread and Texture
Techniques with Pauline Barnes. It was very good and I cant wait to go on
another. Paulines work was amazing. She makes textured fabric by machining all
over it before piecing it and does the wildest of things with shirring elastic
in the bobbin. Altogether a great day out.
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net