Old November 9th 03, 08:13 PM
Neeej

How do you store your books and magazines. Now I can't imagine
throwing away a magazine so I don't even think that would be a question

Actually, I cut out what interests me from mags, file in folders (sorta G),
and pitch the rest.

Does anyone keep a list of what they have on hand or do you know by
recollection?

Yah---my 80+ books (hey, I only started this year hehehe) are listed in the
puter. They're given a code # by author, and shelved by code. I keep telling
self I should do the same with all the mag-stuff in folders, but self refuses
to listen.

And last but not least how many quilts do you really complete or even
start from the various books or magazines that you have.

We-e-e-e-e-ll......actually none, so far, but ya just never know. I have
incorporated some of the ideas into quilts.
-- Jean S