Old March 8th 04, 12:53 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Thanks for the feedback on the shears. I'm getting interested and will have
to look into buying a pair of scissors from that outfit.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Pauline O'Connell" wrote in message
. com...
I just sent off an email to Derek telling him how much I have enjoyed
testing his shears & wanted to share my final thoughts with the group as
well.

I received the 7241 shears. These come with a strap that allow them to
operate somewhat like the Fiskar's softouch shears. I have the Fiskar's
shears, which I purchased recently, so it was interesting to compare the

two
together. I much prefer Derek's shears. The strap does not have to be
attached, so they can be used just as regular shears, without the

"spring".
I found Derek's shears to be sharper, gave a cleaner cut & are much easier
to use than the Fiskar's. My Fiskar's will be going in the drawer for

now -
don't quite see the point in them anymore I would recommend them if
anyone was in the market for this type of shear.

Pauline