Old September 16th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sheri

Default AD: Seed bead surplus sale

In article . com,
says...
Hi guys,

I have a surplus of seed beads for sale as a result of a spending
accident. Lesson learned a million times over :-)

After some tweaking, I finally have a working PayPal shopping cart for
them he

http://www.purple-pony.com/shop/seedbeads.php

I have other little things here and there for sale too if you would
like to check them out:

http://www.purple-pony.com/main.php?ID=4&S=7

Best,
Christine

HI there.. just placed an order.... but your continue shopping button is
not working..... I know that paypal shopping cart is a pain to use.. I
use it on my website and I've had a devil of a time setting it up!!!!
--
Sheri Shanks
http://www.sassiebrat.com