Old July 24th 15, 12:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

Default What are we stitching?

On 7/23/2015 11:52 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:
I thought it was time for another round...

I'm nearing completion of Judy Dixon's "Morning light". I'm just
starting the outer row and then there's the bs, French knots & beading
left to do. I didn't want to spend $6+ for one skein of floss, so I'm
stitching the outer row with a skein of Eterna silk (thank you Gill!)
that's a bit darker. You can see the design he
http://en.pindiy.com/115389-1-JudyDi...ninglight.html

My next project is all lined up, ready to go. "Sweet pea gazebo" by
Victoria Sampler: http://www.maryjanes.com/se/item_15329.html

I'm working on an orni from last years Just Stitch orni issue called
"Gingerbread House." Need to move my mom's Dazor magnifier/light so I
can see it better as I'm working on 35 ct. Have another orni "Star of
Wonder" that I got ready last fall that I probably will do next. Also
have Little House Needleworks "The Old Doll" set to go.

All this after not doing much needlework except a few ornis in the
last several years. I did finish an orni that had been the UFO
pile for more than two years so maybe I'm back in the swing of stitching
more regularly.

Nancy