Old August 24th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dwyn

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Why do people like goddesses?? *Why are goddesses always majorly obese?? *I
think I will be a skinny goddess in my own mind.......LOL.

They are a fertility symbol from days when being able to get more than
enough to eat was a major accomplishment.

But some folks do make 'em skinny.

It's the person that makes 'em with little tiny fetuses floating
inside a clear glass belly that gross me out - no disrespect intended
but that is just waaaay too much information for me. JMHO ;-)