Old March 23rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace

Default Sell me your Bra-Makers Manual?

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send wrote:
wurstergirl wrote:

I'm looking to buy a used copy of the Bra-Makers Manual by Beverly
Johnson. Please let me know if you have a copy you could part with.

Try half.com and Hamilton Books (they have a web site, but I don't know
what it is.)

But I won't ever part with the one I bought from Lee-Anne Burgess, so I
hope you find one.

Hamilton does mostly remaindered books. A good source for those.
http://www.hamiltonbook.com/hamiltonbook.storefront

Half.com, eBay, and Amazon also list second-hand books from individuals.

http://www.abebooks.com/ - ABE Books - is a site used by commercial
booksellers around the world and is a good place to look for a rare,
out-of-print book. Some not-so-rare, too. IIRC, Alibris lists with ABE
as well as Half.com.

A specialty site that may be worth checking is
http://www.needleworkbooks.com/ I think you can also write to her to
tell her you're looking for something and she will hunt for it.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth