Old October 18th 05, 03:55 PM
Susan Torrens

Default O.T. anyone still use their vcr?

My DH just got rid of our Beta recorder. I liked it much better than any
VHS I've had. Too bad it lost the VCR wars!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
quilting - what else?
"Bobbie Sews Moore" wrote in message
ink.net...
I, too, use my Beta machine to watch my sewing & quilting tapes!!! Good

see I am not the only one. Also have sewing tapes on the Sony VCR.
Barbara in SC
" Ellison" wrote in message
. com...
Howdy!
Daily.

VCR?== I still have a Beta machine that works,
w/ a bunch of quilting programs on Beta tapes. g

Ragmop/Sandy
"frood" wrote in message
om...
Pretty much the only tapes we watch are kid videos, since the kids have

tv/vcr combo in one of their bedrooms. If you've got any young kid-type
videos, I'd be interested in a trade!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply