Old July 27th 05, 12:01 PM
Joy Hardie

Hi Robert,
I take it that this is an electronic machine? What price are you
asking for the items? Oh, and I don't think you are supposed to sell
stuff here but I don't know where or how you should. Also, what is a
Jolle unicorn?
Joy

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:06:14 -0500, "Robert Owens"
wrote:

I have the following items that have been used very little and would like to
know the best way to sell them:

Brother KH 930 Knitting Machine

KR 850 Ribbing Attachment

KRC 900 Color Changer

KL 116 Knit Leader

KA 8310 Linker

KA 8300 Transfer Carriage

FB 100 Floppy Drive

KG 93E G Carriage

VCR Tape "How to Use your Knitting Machine"

All with Manuals and in their original boxes.

Yarn Winder

Jolle unicorn

7 prong Transfer Tool

Garter bars

Books:

Illustrated Handbook of Machine Knitting

Electronic Lace Patterns

Rowan/Brother Designer Machine Knitting

Machine Knitting..John Allen

Time to Save Time…Sande Baas Marty Godlewski

Personalized Christmas Stockings

Timely Treasures.. Terri Burns

An Album of Christmas Socks

Krafty Ideas

If someone purchases the whole bunch I will throw in :

About 40 Knitting Machine magazines circa 1990's

Four large Garbage bags of yarn. Some Cones, Skeins, and some Crochet balls

Located in Louisiana

Will Ship in the US.

Bob