Old March 20th 04, 11:23 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Oh no! Not that one!

I still have the one of you desperately trying to get into that wine bottle.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"miriam "mim" spencer" wrote in message
news
I found a really "wonderful" one of you when I was transferring files over
to the new computer LN -- maybe we can have a 'wanted poster' gallery of
pix

Mim
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I sent in mine.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
Hi All,

We now have 20 people with their picture in the RCTQ Picture

Directory.

Check it out. It's coming along nicely. And there has been over 1100

since it's been up.

Thanks and more pics are welcomed. So far, I love this folder. And I

still
use it almost daily to look up people.
I wish there where more.

Email me at "starwars at sympatico dot ca" if you wish to add your

picture
to the directory. I will add your name and can add your webpage too.

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark

---