Old October 6th 17, 01:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Nordic Needle

"Violet Stitches" wrote in message

On a side note: I just got a Lowery floor stand from Amazon.com and have
been loving it...I'm still stitching away on A Wicked Plant, Maple Leaf, and
Bird On A Nest (which I probably won't finish before death, because canvas
work hurts my hands). What is everyone else working on?

I got a Lowery floor stand almost 20 years ago and I still find it to be
the one I like best of the 4 I have. I am currently working on Dyan
Allaire's of Kustom Krafts, Santa's Helpers. I started it about 3 weeks ago
and it has been slow going due to back and neck problems but weather is
changing so soon will be time to relax a little and get some good stitching
in.
Sharon in MN.