Old August 29th 03, 03:39 AM
Christina Peterson

Where is it?

Tina

"S. Burwash" wrote in message
Hi all - after several months of looking on and off for houses we've
finally found a place I think we'll be putting an offer on, maybe even
as early as tonight. I'd appreciate any good vibes from y'all - it's
been challenging to find a house that we can afford on one salary that
has everything we need and in a neighbourhood we like, but I think
we've finally found one. We're working with a jewelry-loving red-haired
realtor who really "gets" what we want and that has made a huge
difference. This one is so sweet - amazing hardwood and marble
florring, clawfoot bathtub, really wonderful decorating (nice
fuaxpainted walls throughout, great light fixtures, and just that
certain "it"). So I'm hoping we can have the offer that works for us
accepted by the seller and that we'll be happily ensconced in this
little gem of a house by mid-October, with the garage converted to a
bead-making studio shortly therafter.

Thanks in advance for te awesome r.c.b vibes I know this group can
generate!

Susan in Canada