Old April 16th 04, 03:46 PM
Mj

Okay - this is good info. My older Olympus doesn't have all the bells and
whistles you mentioned - things I need for the close ups! I looked it up on
CNET and see it gets good reviews from users there too. Your bead photos
are just fine and the outdoor shots were fantastic. My old SLR is an
Olympus so I'm kind of partial to them too.

Thanks for the rave review!

Mj
--
Marjean Cline - Certified Bead Enabler
"Karen_AZ" wrote in message

Now I have an Olympus C-4000. I
think the pics I get are pretty darned good.

Beyond macro-land, I still love this camera.

I think this camera is an excellent value, and great for all-purpose
photography as well as the beads we need to shoot.