Old July 29th 05, 06:25 PM
Patti

Just think how much of a buddy you have been to *so* many, Karen.
The love has to come around and back.
And, anyway, that star quilt is totally gorgeous, so it's no wonder
there are cheers and stuff.
..
In message QjqGe.219701$nG6.164331@attbi_s22, Queen of Squishies
writes
When you fall down an' go boom cuz you bin feelin' yung lately, and ever'one
gatherz roun' wif hugs & boo-boo kisses, luv & band-aides....

an'

When you finely git the biggess dern quilt yu ever made pinned to de wall,
and ever'one cheerz and
'plauds, and makes ya feel big all inside.....

.....then you know you gots yerself some realllll fine quilt buddies - fer
sure!

Thankx, ever'one. I'se gittin' better iver day. I still hertz iver which
way from sunndee, but I'se not needin' neerly so minny band-aides theze
dayz.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

--
Best Regards