Old February 10th 09, 12:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Pfaff 130 Service Manual

On Feb 3, 10:30*am, (NightMist) wrote:
Or they can just drop an email to Pfaff.
I did that and they sent me the PDF for free.

NightMist

On 03 Feb 2009 11:38:15 GMT, (wptroll)
wrote:

Anyone who needs a service manual for the Pfaff 130-6 machine can find it
in my ebay store. Check dakota*horse out. I list this because I have seen
several questions re the Pfaff 130 so this might be helpful to you.

-------------------------------------

* * * * * *(__) *
* * * * * *(oo) *
* * /-------/ * *
* */ | * * || * *
* * *||----|| * *
* * *~~ * *~~ * *

* * * * * * * * * * * * **** * * * * ****
* * * * * * * * * * * ***....** * * **...***

Delivered via *http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3758 messages and counting!

Nothing has been the same since that house fell on my sister.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, you can download a PDF but I will tell you that this manual is
not very good. It is poorly illustrated and as such, is hard to follow
in most cases. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for. That is
why I produced a fully illustrated full color service manual for the
Pfaff 130 because one doesn't exist.