Old May 1st 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Steve[_3_]

Default FS: GLass stuff, Denver wheel engraver

I am going to start clearing out "stuff", be it equipment that does n't get
used enough, glass that is really great, but I have no particular use for,
or old lamp molds, which haven't gone over real big lately.

Currently I have a Denver wheel Engraver, about 15 years old, but almost no
actual use time on it, includes the desk if you want it, also in good shape.
some stone wheels included, and some cork to make your own polishing wheels.

for photos, send me an email, I'll forward them right away.
Your going to have to pick it up, shipping would be nuts, unless you have
your own table then we can figure something out.