Old April 3rd 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default To Ott or not to Ott?

I have been using the Reveal light bulbs in my lamps and the light is good,
white light. Joann's had a set of an Ott floor and table lamp for under
$100 in a flyer a month or so back. Seemed a pretty good price. The
deal will probably be back.
I nosed around for references to 'mighty white'. Dirty Harry movie, Lone
Ranger and slaves all seem to be associated with it. Nothing very
definitive
though. Maybe someone else can do a better job than I can.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
There's an Ott floor lamp beside my SM and don't even think about trying
to take it away from me. But . . . I am blessed a couple of times a week
with a friend or two who come and stitch with me for Newborns in Need.
The 'guest' SM has a dismal, cute, trendy, pretty much worthless pole lamp
beside it. I'm thinking it would be 'mighty white' (wonder where that
expression came from?) of me to buy another Ott for the dear folks who
join in here. My question ( do I ever get to the point?) is: Has anyone
found something just as great as the Ott at a better price - or - found
the best price for an Ott? Polly