Old August 14th 03, 01:50 PM
mkahogan

There are tons of purple beads that keep their color. What size and kind of
bead are you buying?
KathyH
"angela" wrote in message
I am having terrible luck with purple beads and I'm sure someone here can
tell me why. I bought purple crackle beads at Michael's and the coating
peeled off. Okay, I got them from Michael's so I wasn't exactly shocked.
Then I got two different sizes of purple seed beads from Beadazzled and it
looks more like they faded, but they may have actually peeled too. Then I
got some from Joanne's -- I don't know what they're called but they're the
kind where the color is in the middle (if that makes any sense). I sort of
expected the color to fall apart on me and it did. All of the beads were
used on bracelets and deteriorated after heavy wear (my four-year-old son
wears his bracelet 24 hours a day). Is there such a thing as a purple bead
that keeps its color?

ang.
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish